Monday, August 24, 2009

Back on track



Well, got home last night from San Francisco, had a nice time with the family, and of course the first thing I did was check on the babies. Mister Bullet here is doing great!!

He is a tad bit small, and compared to his cohorts and siblings, he is the runt, but he is looking excellent, no flaws, no kinks, no problems other than being a tad bit shy.



He likes staying in a ball. I had to unfurl him for the photoshoot. His belly button has sealed up, and there is no visual indications of his endevour at all, other than being smaller than his siblings.

All of them are boys, although I lost a Pewter in the egg as well.. But Pastel male, Cinny male, and the Silver Bullet boy in the middle.



And also suprisingly, I got another clutch! A very nice sized one at 7 eggs, to a mystery father... Here begins the countdown all over again. My incubator is never going to turn off.



And so goes the season again. It will not end until November at this point. Should be interesting! I thought we were done, but there may be a few stragglers here and there.



Also getting very excited for NARBC Anahiem. Getting prepped up, as it is only two weeks away. ACK! Gotta get things rolling!

Should be a lot of fun, since I missed Daytona this past weekend. Ahh well. There is always next year.

Here begins our week, friends. Have a great one!!

3 comments:

Jackie M. said...

Oh, whew. I'm glad he's doing good!

Brandi said...

I have been checking, like 3 times a day, to see if there was feedback on the bullet.

WOOOOOOOOT!!!!

That is so amazing that he healed up so well. He looks great!

Good job!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud to be a daddy 4X's over yaaaaayyy me

Tim Johnson
Royal Morphz