Monday, August 16, 2010

Fantastic!!!


Clutch 37 is here, my friends. Sterling male to Het Red Axanthic female!

I did this to replicate my Gargoyle/Onyx acquisition, however these will all be Gargoyles and Pastel Gargoyles. This should be very interesting what pops out of this clutch. I'm just a bit dissapointed it came later in the season. I wanna see them NOW!


But here is what we can see now...


Pastel Orange Ghost x Double poss Het Hypo Albino apparently did not prove out to be a Het Hypo this year. I ended up with 3.1 Pastel het Hypos and 0.1 Het Hypo.

And...

Sterling x Black Pastel ended up being a good clutch! I was kinda hoping for the Pastel Lesser to be the father, but I will take these odds any day!

We ended up with:

0.2 Silver Bullets
1.1 Pewters
0.2 Black Pewters

My girls are BACK! Maybe only for this clutch, but I'm all good with this one.

So there it is...

Have a fantastic day, my friends.

No comments: