Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sheds and admiration

So, things are shedding out from the clutches from before, and I can't help but admire some of these critters I hatched out.

Here is the Super Pastel Lesser I hatched out. He's got a wild and wacky pattern going on... I'm intrigued!

His sister does too... This is the female Pastel Lesser I hatched out. She is crazy with the blushing on the sides.

And the other brother, another Pastel Lesser, one that I thought may have been a Super.


Also very interesting blushed out sides... not as orange as his sister. I'm not sure why, but hey, I'm not complaining!





And to complete the group, the Lesser. This guy is very very pretty. I really like him! All of the Lessers in this group came out wierdly banded and interesting.

Gotta love genetics!

And just for kicks, here is the POG that shed out.


He is the only one I have ever produced, but he is a hottie for sure!



So to console me from my recent bad luck, here I was, taking pictures of cool animals.

And there will be plenty more to come, I hope.

Here's to having more cool 2010 animals to photograph.


Have a fantastic day, my friends.

No comments: