Thursday, August 12, 2010

More hatchings continued..

Lemonblasts are pipping, my friends.

I have to say, I was expecting better odds, but this will have to do.

Once they cut the egg and do not leave a hole, I tear it open for them. Those are not my own cuts, they are the snakes... with my help.


Here is one of the Pins in the clutch...

And this is a discolored Pin...



This Pastel decided to take a peek out the window that I had opened for it.

How cute!

So from what I could see, I have:

5 Pastels
2 Pinstripes
2 Lemonblasts
1 Normal

I'm curious how the sex odds will look when they come out.

Tomorrow will be an update on the hatches, as well as an overview on a few of the questions that have been posed to me.

Have a fantastic day, my friends!

1 comment:

Sarah Lynn said...

So I would just like to say that this is pretty cool. I mean I could never be around snakes and I frewak out whenever I see them. I thinks its cool that your not afraid of them. Good job!