Thursday, September 3, 2009

ACK!

I'm getting antsy for the show. Things are falling into place, and I have finished a lot of the work that I needed to do to get the show in order. Granted, I don't think I will ever be 100% set (I always forget something), but I'm getting there, and now anxiety is turning into excitement!

So the last Pewter clutch is out.

Not as good of odds as the first clutch (HAH!), but good!



0.2 Pewters, 1.1 Pastels, 0.1 Cinnamon and three normals.



I find it interesting the variability of Pewters. These seem more Pastely from initial glance, but we will have to see them when they shed.



And the Pastel Lessers are getting ready to shed, and I am still so in love... They are so pretty! I can't wait to see then when they do shed!

And another Enchi conundrum. I'm pretty sure this guy is an Enchi, but he is so bright and yellow, I start to hesitate on branding him. Here he is, in shed, beside a Pastel.



Once he sheds, it will be obvious. Right now, I'm still leaning Enchi.

Maybe today I will get a bit of rest before the craziness that is the show, but I doubt it. I can't wait to see everyone!!!

1 comment:

Eventide said...

You hatch some gorgeous Pewters, that's for sure!

Naw, I don't think you should keep that possible Enchi. No, no.... Just send him my way; I'll give him a good home. ;)