Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Still waiting.. (and New BoyZ!)

I admit, this week is rather blah in concerns to the educational blogs and action shots regarding what is hatching out here.
The problem stems from the fact that the season had a huge lull in egg laying. Heck, I had a clutch laid yesterday!

But we are all still waiting with baited breath on the two egg G-stripe clutch. It is due to hatch by this weekend, so I hope to have some type of photo to share saying "I FINALLY GOT MY GENETIC STRIPE". Beware.

We are also waiting for things to shed so that I can do the Special educational blog, which should happen next week some time.

And here we are with Mister Sterling. He is very difficult to photograph right, as he is much brighter than the photos suggest. I need to see what I can manage in terms of a light box with this guy.

He is a beautiful male, and I can't WAIT to use him this year!!

He is one of the males I am so worried about using just because he can do so much!



Everything Pastel, and half Pewter? How can you go wrong with that?



Now just to see what to pair him with...

1 comment:

Eventide said...

Wow, that has to be the most gorgeous Sterling Pastel I've ever seen. Such a nice, clean pattern, awesome color, and a black back to boot!

Sorry for the comment explosion. Finally got caught up commenting on your entries. ;-]