Friday, September 11, 2009

Double het Albino Pieds are out!



They have emerged, and I am not too upset by the sex ratio.

3.2 going strong!

So I have two extra males, which is no problem. I was actually thinking about keeping two males to just put with some co-dom stuff... Why not? Well... I need to think about it some more...

Double het Albino Pieds.. I can't wait until the gals will be ready. I LOVE ALBINO PIEDS. One of my favorite double recessive projects, and now I am on track to make some. WOOHOOO!!!

Now the next project double recessive I'm thinking about working on is the Albino G Stripe, or maybe Axanthic Pied. So many possibilities!!

Now, I am down to four clutches in the incubator, one of which isn't even mine. I'm waiting on four other females to lay eggs, and then I'm done for the season, my friends.

It has been one hell of a ride this year, and I have to say, I am LOVING it.

It is always great fun to see the babies out, see the females recover from laying, getting ready for the next season... Its great.

Now I really need to figure out what my top projects for next year are going to be, since one of my last top projects has just hatched out.

So many possibilities, but that is what makes it fun, right??

Have a great weekend!

No comments: