Tuesday, September 22, 2009

...sigh...

It's been a hell of a week already.

I've been recovering from a really great weekend, only to have things kinda get complicated.

And to top it off, as of last night, the Crystal has gone to a new home.



So, unfortunately, I won't be able to share anymore photos on the blog about him. I can and will, however, go into more detail regarding the Specials. I know that people have a lot of questions about them, and I will try my hardest to get those questions answered.

Today, I actually hadn't planned a topic, other than rambling on about my still unsure season as of next year.

To answer some of the questions in the comment section last week:

Yes, I do have Het Reds I am working with this season, and I will be trying to put more into them this year.

I do plan on Killer Bees this season, depending on the Pastel females I have stashed in the grow up rack.

I am also planning to kick the Pied to a Black Pastel to see what comes out.

I can't do Axanthic Stripes yet, since I only have one Axanthic big enough, and she is going to be proven to be Het Snow this season (I hope)

I do not have a Fire, nor do I have a Vanilla, but I'm sure I can come up with something when the time comes. I'm working on it.

I am planning and have figured out a few more morph combos to play with:

Queen Bees
Spinner Blasts
Super Pastel Yellowbellies
Pastel Ivories
Pastel Lesser Mojave

From there... we will see. I need to gather a few more things this season for the next, so I'm working on it. I will introduce the new things when they come.

And now, its time to breathe and try and relax. Have a great day, my friends.

No comments: