Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Growing up!

Things are winding down from the show, and some of the babies have shed out and have eaten. My most proud baby at the moment? Baby Bullet. He's shed and eaten, and his prognosis is GOOD!

He is looking really very nice, and I am very pleased with him. He was a big hit at the show as well. Everyone loves a patternless snake from a patterned species.



Now that he is on the right path and the anxiety has passed, I have big plans for him when the time comes! Recessive girlfriends, here we come :)



And my Pastel Lessers have shed out. The striped female did make it to the show, but her sister stayed at home.

I really really really like them. I am hoping they just get better and better with age, and as I have heard, that is what I can look forward to.



This picture isn't the best for Miss Stripey, but I'm not too upset. I'm sure I'll get a better pic soon enough to display her awesomeness.

And her sister?? She is photogenic. Ohh yeah.



The next clutch that I am waiting on is double het Albino Pieds in the next few days. Lets hope for lots of girls... PLEASE. Although I'm sure they are not going to look all that exciting, I can't wait for this clutch. I love the double recessives, and this one is one of my favorites.

I also got a few new girls in from trades and so forth. We will be getting the unvieling soon.

Have a great day!

No comments: