Monday, July 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Today is a very important day. Today is the day that my mother was born, and without her, I wouldn't be here today. Happy Birthday, Smoj. I love you!!!

And on top of that, I have had a lot of little hatchling births as well!!

Lets begin by talking about the Pewters. They are all out, and GOODNESS if they aren't super awesome!!!



It has been said that Pewters from Pewters are much sexier than Pewters made from the basics. Now, I have to say I have yet to make Pewters from the basics, but these Pewters are blowing my MIND!!! I didn't expect this many, but I also didn't expect them to be so amazing in color!!



I loved these photos, and trust me that there will be plenty more later when they have shed..



The Sable clutch is also pipping, and as of right now, it looks like we have 1.3 Sables and 1.1 Normals, with a few more normals, and one more Sable in the egg. I am loving these Sables. They are just so cool looking compared to normals right out of the egg.



So Happy Birthday Mom, Happy Birthday the Joel's Sister Julia, and Happy Birthday Hatchlings!!!

Here's to a great day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Baby Girl. I'm proud of you and your hatchlings.
smoj

Brandi said...

DANG! They are looking great!! *drooling over that left pewter*

And happy birthday to Heathers loved ones!

Jackie M. said...

Want... pewter.... so they're all girls?

Want... pewter...