Monday, July 6, 2009

Of course this would happen...

Yes, I am out of town, and yes, I do have someone helping me look after the snakes, but this is ridiculous.

I get a text message telling me that the Black Pastel clutch has hatched the DAY AFTER I LEAVE.

Jerks.

They had to do that when they are expected to hatch the DAY I COME BACK.

Oh well.

It's an interesting spread, and I actually need to go back in my notes, because I think this is a case of retained sperm. ACK!!!

Looks like one Enchi, one Black Pastel, and two normals. No sexes, cause Heather isn't there.



Very interesting, and we will have to figure out more when I get back.

AND...

FOUR FEMALES LAID ALREADY since I have been gone.

It's like they were all waiting for Heather to leave....

Dangit.

So, I am not there to see how things happened, and junk...











So I am not on top of what clutches these are... We are at 24 clutches, because the incubator is completely full.

This may pose a problem, due to the fact that we are anticipating more clutches very soon.

This is going to be interesting.

But, I'm on vacation. I'm trying not to worry about it.

Off to New York City I go! Have a great day, my friends.

1 comment:

Supreme Gecko said...

So much activity! Congrats on the lays, and the hatch. Have a wonderful vacation and hope all the critters take it easy on you- for a week at least.