Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy July!!!

I'm exhausted. Mentally and physically.

Why??

Just too many outside sources stressing me out. Who thought that this mini "vacation" before my vacation would be so hectic???

Not having a job is never easy, but I thought I was doing well, until more things started piling on.

*sigh*

I hate complaining about life, considering this blog is more about snakes than me, but... there are days I need to just vent.

Does it seem like a lot of bad things are happening right now? Yeah, that's how I feel.

BUT!!!

No matter what happens, we continue on.

And I am done complaining.

Hey look, a Pied!



It's been a godsend to have local friends who can help me thru my time, and my family has always been there for me as well. I am glad I have my support structure, and want to thank you guys, my blog readers, for putting up with my whining for today.

It is the first of July. Let us think of it as a new beginning again...

HAPPY JULY!!!

So yesterday, on top of the bad things that happened (for my own sake, I will forgo sharing), I did manage to redo the Crested Gecko tank.



Can you see them in there? I am very pleased with the new tank setup, as its much bigger and prettier. I plan on adding a few more finishing touches as well, but for now, this is it.

And since it is the first of July, one of the hottest months of the year, I am going to display Sunny again cause she is HOT!



We will be off on Friday until Thursday, so the blog will be sporatic. But the show will go on!!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

*hugs for Heather* Things will turn around. It seems to have been a rough time for a LOT of people these past couple weeks.

Sometimes we have to have some bad times, to better appreciate our good times..

Love you Heather, and hurry up with some babies dang it!!!