Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SURPRISE!!!

Well, things are hatching, and I have to say, I've been thrown for a loop.

I have been getting some random animals in these eggs, first being the Enchi in the Black Pastel clutch.

AND in the 10 egg clutch paired with the Enchi, I got 2.1 Enchis, and the rest normals. Not the best odds, but hey... I'm not going to complain that much.



And the lone gal...



And the other clutches hatching?

The Black Pastel clutch seems to have two Black Pastels, and four Normals.



Of course the egg that has no head out is the other Black Pastel...



But what really threw me for a loop is THIS



I got home from doing some errands, and I see these all pipped! WHY ARE THEY YELLOW???

Apparently, the female took from the Albino, not POG. Which is alright, because my poss het PROVED!!! With FIVE ALBINOS!!!

It is interesting how things work...

I am not upset, as she is now a proven het, but it would have been nice to get some Ghosts out of it. But Albinos work!!!

So there should be a few more pippers in the next few days, but I will get sexes out and we will go from there.

SURPRISE!!!!!!

No comments: