Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Break time



Well, things are settling down, with less things ready to pop, and I actually do think that we are going to have a lull for real this time.

I checked the remaining females, and so far, it looks like we are a few weeks from any more snake eggs.

A little bit of a break, eh? No problem.

So since the Axanthics have been a big part of the weeks blog, I decided to feature one of the older ones to compare baby color to grow up color. Granted, I say this, but I didn't actually take a photo of them next to each other. Maybe tommorow.

I have to say, I am a huge fan of Axanthics for what they can do. I really am glad to have hatched out my first few this year.



With that being said, and comparing colors, I realized that my comparison shot with Frog was kinda sad. Frog is still tiny. She is barely bigger than the babies that just hatched out. But she is doing well! To fans of the Frog, she is fine, happy and healthy and in her tiny runtly glory doing very well.

I'm hoping she gets a growth spurt this year. We shall see.



So it is hump day, so enjoy it while you can.

No comments: