Monday, June 29, 2009

Things happen for a reason

Well, things are changing a lot around here.

I am now free to do whatever I want for a while. What does that mean?

This is the first day of the rest of my life, and I am moving on.

To those of you who have also been in this situation of being unemployed, remember that things always happen for a reason.

Friday was the day, so now this is an extended vacation for me until we leave for New York next week.

So now, I have plenty of time to catch up on snake stuff, clutches, cleaning and so forth.

Speaking of clutches, Clutch #20 is on the ground, my friends.

Do you remember me whining about my Cinny who was skinny and didn't look like she was going to go?

Well, Friday night, after an emotional rollercoaster, I got this as a huge surprise!!





I am very pleased to be able to possibly get some Super Cinnies or even a Silver Bullet!

As this weekend was so packed with activity, I am actually going to split them up in different blogs.

Clutch #20, 4 eggs, Pewter to Cinny!

YEAH!

No comments: