Monday, June 1, 2009

It was bound to happen...

Well, it is official.

I have lost my first egg to mold this season. It was not horrible, but it was bad enough. The last clutch I had, the 7 egg clutch from my Blurry girl to my Pewter is now down to 6.

I removed the egg from the group (carefully), and now, hope that there will not be any other problems. I'll probably have to break open the liquid bandaid if I see anything else on the other eggs (which are all fine so far), but for now, we are good. I'm just keeping watch pretty well.

Updates to come if there are any problems.



So this weekend was rather uneventful snakewise. I fed, no one is really eating, and I have rodents all over the place. Hopefully there will be more eggs soon. It looks like I'll be getting some this week at the tail end, but I don't count on it. (Anticipation and being wrong sucks!)



So, in the lack of egg photos and so forth and so on, I took some good photos of one of my Black Pastel fems that is kicking back here with me in Cali.

She is a hottie, and yes, I am partial to Black Pastels over Cinnamons. Why? Cause I just like them better. Love the pattern, love the color, but Cinnies are still rockin awesome!



Anyway, I am hoping to have some more cool photos for you all. If there is any animal or morph in my collection that you want some more recent photos of, shoot me a comment, and I will make sure to include it this week in the blog roll!

Have a great week, my friends.

2 comments:

Jackie M. said...

what's the liquid band-aid for?

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm..... that Black Pastel looks hot

Tim