Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What about Donuts?

Recently I discovered the Donut Hole! Apparently it was in some movies and stuff, but I can't track down which ones and so forth. Here is the LINK.



I thought it may be something cool to share on top of the snakey stuff that I often do, considering we spent time trying to get a good shot of it on the camera.

I was just driving one day, and I found it!

Wierd, eh? Its one of those wacky things tourists come and see. It smells good. Maybe next time I will actually get a donut.

ANYWAY, back from that completely random tangent, the clutch that was being laid yesterday morning when I left for work is complete.

Clutch #14 is a beautiful 5 egg pile from a first time mom.



She was being so protective! I love seeing this...



So one more clutch to prove out these poss hets, I have 9 eggs of G-stripe-y-ness to see if any of my gals are hets! COME ON!! I'd love to hatch out some Stripes.

I think that for the next few days I won't have eggs, but we shall see. I'm not expecting it until next week. Let us wait and find out.

Any suggestions for topics to touch on?

Have a great day, my friends!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EGG COUNT UPDATE

Axanthic het Albino to Albino PH Axanthic: 3 Eggs, April 24th lay, 6 days til hatch.
Black Pastel to Normal: 4 Eggs, May 10th lay, 28 days til hatch.
Pied to Poss Het: 7 Eggs, May 15th lay, 33 days til hatch.
Enchi to Normal (TV): 10 Eggs, May 18th lay, 36 days til hatch.
Black Pastel to Normal (Nadra): 6 Eggs, May 19th lay, 37 days til hatch.
POG to Poss Het: 6 Eggs, May 22nd lay, 40 days til hatch.
Pewter to Blurry: 6 Eggs, May 25th lay, 43 days til hatch.
Sable to Normal (Soshie): 9 Eggs, May 25th lay, 43 days til hatch.
Genetic Stripe to PH G-Stripe (4): 4 Eggs, June 8th lay, 52 days til hatch.
Axanthic het Albino to Het Albino (Dory): 5 Eggs, June 10th lay, 54 days til hatch.
Albino to Het Albino (Shane): 6 Eggs, June 11th lay, 55 days til hatch.
Mojave (???) to Normal (Tim1): 5 Eggs, June 11th lay, 55 days til hatch.
Pied to Poss Het (Bayo): 5 Eggs, June 13th lay, 57 days til hatch.
Genetic Stripe to PH G-Stripe (3): 5 Eggs, June 15th lay, 59 days til hatch.

No comments: